Emei Training Level III
Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Methods
Successful completion of Emei Qigong Levels I and II Seminars
A Brief Introduction to Emei Qigong Level III
Training course on: Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Methods
Written by: Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong
All causes of the five types of human ailments are related to energy. The development of all ailments is the result of discord with the force of nature.
The force of nature has been previously referred to as the wuji energy. It consists of the pre- and post-birth energy information of all things.
All illness originates and derives from energy. In the context of our daily lives, the energy information of all things is of the three domains of heaven, earth and humanity.
Although the causes of problems may seem to be diverse and bizarre, they all fit into the five types of human ailments within the domains of heaven, earth and humanity. In other words, the root causes of any problem can be traced back to the interaction of the conditions of the three domains of heaven, earth and humanity. Important points include:
1. The energy information from heaven that causes illness in humans includes: the sun, moon, stars, clouds, thunder, lightning, rain, snow, hail, dew, wind, frost, fog, rainbows and so on.
2. The energy information from earth that causes illness in humans includes: mountains, oceans, rivers, lakes, springs, ponds, swamps, areas after volcanic eruptions, areas after earthquakes, houses, rooms, woods, plants and flowers, gardens, earth, daily things we use, things we wear and carry, interior decorations, furniture, musical instruments, directions, animals, energy entities and so on.
3. The energy information from humanity that causes illness in humans includes: family members, relatives, friends, people from all walks of life in society, current life experiences, past lives’ karma, ghosts and so on.
Any of the qi/energy information above, combined with the people, events and things at that moment, could interact with the seven emotions arising from someone’ s heart. The resulting energy information then follows the inborn energy functions of the five organs (as shown in the five elements classification chart in Level II) that automatically and promptly convey it to a certain part of the body. Not only does the combined energy information affect the human body at that particular moment, it is also stored there and will reproduce the same effects in the future.
I believe you all remember that “heart” is the extreme micro-particle composing each cell of the body. These particles are so small that it is impossible to describe them in any contemporary human language. But each one of these micro-particles is a manifestation of an entire universal space. The â€œheartâ€ affects the whole body because it is located in every cell.
This stored energy information is referred to as residual energy information. Residual energy information can be stirred up anytime and anywhere by the seven emotions, thereby causing incessant and increasing severity of illness. It possesses characteristics that exist in time and space and also characteristics that are unbound by time and space.
The manifestation of symptoms and sensations in a person is the result of residual energy information acting on the human body. The core content for the Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method seminar teaches the student to search for, locate and identify residual energy information. You can do this for yourself or with the help of a healer who has cultivated this ability.
The unique techniques taught in this course to rid the body of residual energy information use the “healing method that counters perception and comprehension of events and reasons” as well as the empowered objects to eradicate the residual energy information in the body. These two methods are the important measures for healing psychologically related problems and eliminating the root causes of problems that result from discord of heart energy and force of nature.
Coursework for Yi Jing Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Methods Seminar
Below are the main topics of study for this 10-day, 8-hour-a-day course:
1. Introduction to the Advanced Meta-Acupuncture Healing Method
This advanced method raises the effectiveness of the Level II Meta-Acupuncture Healing Method. Because of the limited knowledge of Level II students, I had to simplify my method to match their ability.
2. Half-day Review of the Level II Subjects Related to Four Pillars
We will supplement the review with instruction on how to use four pillars to analyze the physical conditions of a person all through the life. Which organs were born weak? Which organs need special attention and care, and how do you complement this care with food therapy?
3. How to Comprehend the Force of Nature
3.1 The interaction of the causes and effects of the domains of heaven, earth and humanity generates imbalanced energy functions. In other words, the imbalance resulting from the interaction of time, space and beyond time and space with human energy, including the energies created by psychological and physiological conditions, is the root cause of human illness.
3.2 Wuji energy has natural adjusting and balancing characteristics.
3.3 Wuji power results in natural adjustments and balancing.
4. The Fundamental Principles of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
4.1 Interaction of heart and all things. Illness originates in the heart.
4.2 Mental intentions and emotions can not only determine the fixed direction and position of a person and events, they can also determine the fixed direction and position of the energy and blood circulation in a human body.
4.3 The effects of determining and guiding the person’ s fixed direction and position, as well as the changes in speed of human qi and blood that result from mental intentions and emotional disturbances, produce corresponding changes in both the body and bodily sensations. These are the causes for physiological and pathological responses.
4.4. Changes in the qi information and blood circulation routes following the disturbance of the seven emotions have a residual impact on the body.
4.5 The altered qi and blood circulation routes following emotional disturbances cause changes in the mechanisms of bodily functions, and these changes can make illnesses improve or worsen.
4.6 Using the Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method to counter residual information can eradicate it and lessen or cure the problems.
5. The Theory of the Causes of Problems in Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
5.1 The nature of fixed directions and positions
5.2 The effects of fixed directions
5.3 The classification of the properties of the residual content
5.4 The effects of residual information
5.5 The relationship between illness and the psychology of its initial and subsequent developments
6. The Theory of the Mechanism of Illness in Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
6.1 Psychological changes and the transformation of the mechanism of symptoms
6.2 The transformation mechanisms of benign and malignant illnesses
7. The Fundamentals and Specifics of Emotional Disturbances and Problem-Causing Residual Energy Information in the Body in Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
7.1 Assessing the condition as a consequence of cultivated innate ability and the effect of the object’ s real form on the rule of the fixed direction of a psychological illness’ s pathogenicity
7.2 Assessing the condition as a consequence of the effect of time and space on the rule of the fixed direction of a psychological illness’ s pathogenicity
7.3 Assessing the condition as a consequence of direct and indirect means on the rule of the fixed direction of a psychological illness’ s pathogenicity
7.4 Assessing the condition as a consequence of holistic and separate entities on the rule of a fixed direction of a psychological illness’ s pathogenicity
7.5 Assessing the condition as a consequence of association and mental intention on the rule of a fixed direction of a psychological illness’ s pathogenicity
7.6 Assessing the condition as a consequence of the combination of complex factors on the rule of a fixed direction of a psychological illness’ s pathogenicity
7.7 Assessing the rule of comparative classification of a condition by gaining complete information
7.8 Assessing the objectivity, popularity and specifics on the rule of comparative classification of a condition by gaining complete information
8. Wuji Power and Balancing Theory
8.1 Wuji power
8.2 Balancing theory
8.3 Characteristics of wuji power balance
9. Adjustment and Healing Theory of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
9.1 The transformative qualities of residual information
9.2 The three aspects that determine illness
9.3 Searching correctly and accurately
9.4 Thinking correctly, accurately and openly
9.5 The process of adjusting and treating
9.6 Comprehension and reflection
10. Adjustment and Healing Method
10.1 Teaching self-healing
10.1.1 Method of writing down the illness
10.1.2 Method of reflection
10.1.3 Method of forgiving
10.1.4 Method of forgetting
10.2 Healing others
Eliminate the blocked energy in less than two minutes, thereby curing or relieving all physical, mental, emotional and spiritual pain then and there with no physical contact.
10.2.1 Using empowered objects to remove residual information in one’ s own body
10.2.2 Empowered Objects Healing Method (Level I)
10.2.3 Universal Mantra Qi Transmission (Level I)
10.2.4 Four Pillars Healing Method (Level II)
11. Concepts of Energy Information and Searching for Illness with Energy Information
11.1 Energy information
11.2 Distinction between energy information storage and memory
11.3 Energy information storage and immunity
11.4 Relationship between the characteristics of human personality and energy information storage
11.5 Using energy information to search for and locate illness
12. The Method of Using Energy Information to Search for Illness in Oneself
12.1 Regulating method
12.2. Inner-vision method
13. How to Use Energy Information to Search for and Locate Problems in Others through ESP (Extrasensory Perception) Ability
13.1 Cause and origin: interaction of energy information of all things
13.2 Intermediate transformation process: intertwine with pathogens of seven emotions
13.3 End results: healing energy information rapidly transmitted to responding organs and stored in the body
13.4 Memorizing the fundamental rules of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method concerning emotional disturbances and residual energy information in the body
13.5 Memorizing the special rules of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method concerning emotional disturbances and residual energy information in the body
13.6 Training in ESP
14. The fixed direction, fixed position, and adjustment and healing of stored energy information in all parts of the human body
14.3 Cervical vertebrae
14.9 Loins and sacrum
14.17 Gall bladder
14.24 Female reproductive organs
14.26 Cancer and benign tumors
Level III Training Includes:
1. Understanding the basic theory
2. Memorizing the fundamentals and specific rules of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method about emotional disturbances and residual energy information in all parts of the body. This is like programming special software for the computer.
3. Training to bring out first-level ESP based on item 2 above. Following the ten days of training, 99 percent of students will be able to use ESP to correctly and accurately search for the cause of an illness. This is similar to using software to search for proper information.
4. Learn the adjustment and healing method based on item 2 above. This is like utilizing the information found.
5. After finishing this class and using this information in combination with the methods learned in Levels I and II, every participating student can truly apply the methods to the general public with great efficiency.
The special features of this healing method are:
5.1 Using words
5.2 Using distinctive cultivated ability
5.3 Using the mantra
5.4 Using empowered objects
5.5 Using the hands without touching the body
* Only those students who have attended Levels I and II classes can participate in Level III training.